Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling Good

Sorry I did not post over the weekend about the cleanse. Not to much to report. Pretty much the same stuff. I eat every hour or 2 depending on my schedule and it is going well. On Saturday I fixed chili and cornbread. I have got to say that the hamburger for the chili smelled so good and I wanted some. But I didn't have any. And I love cornbread. Especially the recipe that I make because it has honey in it and is sweet and dense. I haven't had any. Never touched it. I made it again on Sunday when the kids came over and we had leftover chili for dinner. I even had leftovers and still haven't had any. Normally I can't walk by the stuff with out having any.

Tommorrow I am able to add meat. Only twice a day but that is fine.

I woke up this morning and felt the best that I have since I started the cleanse. I felt good all day long.
I have no cravings for bread......which is a miracle to me.

I'll let you know how meat taste tommorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

so what has happened for the past 5 days? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home