Friday, September 12, 2008

More about the cleanse

Yesterday was day day 3 of the cleanse. As everyone said after day 3 you should feel better. It is true.Today is day 4 and I feel really good. No headache yesterday and my energy level was up. Hallelujah! Not having any energy was diffacult. Everything took more effort. I just kept telling myself that I was doing this to help myself and everything that I thought was so pressing could wait for just a couple of days. That in it's self was probably good for me.

I did notice yesterday that going every 2 hours eating was a little harder. When the 2 hours had gone I was really hungry. I never new that a salad with a little lemon and balsamic vinegar could taste so good. And the tomatoes wow......they were awesome.
What did I eat yesterday......steel cut oats, blueberries, nectarines, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, bannanas and carrots and cucumbers. I am not using salt and still no sugar just stevia.

Newsbreak.......I made my green tea again this morning. And today it was not so bad. I actually didn't notice the taste again like I have the last couple of days.
You know I started thinking about how I don't remember liking alot of things that I eat immediatly. Don't remember feeling that way about coffee and I do remember that when I was 18 and started smoking I didn't think that it was so great either. I am sure that I continued because I thought it made me cool and then continued because I was addicted to cigarretes.

This morning my energy level is even better. I do love the fact that I don't have the brain fog anymore. Not just the kind I have had since the cleanse. Even before the cleanse I felt foggy in the morning and still tired even when I had just slept.
I might contribute some of this to the fact that I have not been on the run for the last several days like I have for the last month or more it seems.

However projects are inching closer to the point where I need to tackle them now. Small bites are always better than big ones and feeling like your choking.

I had better go...It's time to eat again and I might just have another cup of green tea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home