Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I have finished two landscape designs now and submitted them to the client. It was fun. Fortunatly both of the company's I am working for are o.k. with the fact that I am a newbie. The first client liked what I did and the second is a builder and the owner of the company is going to show him. They are buddies. He gave me some tips on how to draw the design which was great. He showed me a 3-4 year plan that they did for someone to do there whole yard. It looked a little overwhelming but after looking at it for awhile and breaking it down into sections it wasn't so bad. After seeing it I am thinking I should try and do one for our yard. it would be fun to have a plan and then just do some here and there as we have the finances. I think I am going to practice doing one with our yard.

When I meet with the landscaper yesterday they were unloading a huge shipment for the greenhouse. It was exciting to see. I love greenhouses. The smell, the way the air feels, the heat, ohhhhhhh I got carried away.

Larry and I have both been sick since Easter. I am finally feeling better but Larry is still under the weather. He is just now saying when he gets up in the morning that he is a little better but when he comes home at night you can tell that he is wiped out. He just wants to eat and sit. What a terrible virus this has been. So glad that the boys have not had it.

When my family was all here for Easter I asked and found out that most of them have the internet so I am thinking about starting a family website. When I was growing up I loved spending time with my family. We were all together alot. Now we are all grown and away from where we grew up. Some are still in the area where I lived when I was growing up but alot are not. I want my kids to know all of them.
Now with the internet we can do that.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

You can come tell me what to do with my cruddy hood mud yard. I can't get grass to grow there. I like colored bushes, especially ones with thorns on them so nobody can hide in them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home