Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love

I just got a phone call from our 5 year old granddaughter saying that she was going to the dentist. She was crying and saying she didn't want to go. I told her a story about me when I was youner and wished that I could go to the dentist to have my teeth fixed and my parents couldn't afford it and how blessed she was that her parents wanted to make sure that she had healthy and pretty teeth.

Now the great part.........she asked me to pray for her. I can't describe the feeling that I had when she asked me. Such a privlidge to pray with her and encourage her in how much she can trust Jesus to be with her and how she can tell him that she is afraid and that he cares that she is afraid. I love that girl and hope I never forget how tender her voice was when she said "Nana, will you pray with me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home