Thursday, February 21, 2008

End of the Week

I am not really sure what to write about today. I have been home all week with the exception of spending Wednesday afternoon with my girls. We will be spending the weekend with them also. This is ATF weekend so we will be spending the night at Layne and Sara’s house with the girls and all the boys that are going are going to spend the night at our house. I am making a breakfast casserole for them to have for breakfast and I will have coffee in the coffee maker and the timer set for Edgy. I gotta take care of my brother.
I am tired of winter. I know, I know, everybody is. You know it has been cold for along time when you go outside and it 10 degrees and you say “Oh, its not so bad, I thought it was colder than this.”

Larry taught the last two Wednesday nights on our motivational gifts. It was very good teaching. I felt bad for him because two nights is really not enough time to do 7 gifts.
I did learn something about myself. I am a space invader. To all of you that I have invaded your space I am sorry. I didn’t realize how much I do this until Larry said it is one of the weaknesses of the exhorter. When he said it I had all these images of the many times that I had been speaking to people and saw them take a step back from me. I mean this has happened many times now that I think of it. My dominant gift is administrations but a close second is exhortation. That is one of the weaknesses of the exhorter. They want to make sure they have your attention and you understand everything you said. I really need to hear all of it again. Some of it was brutal.

I found out that NCMIC is going to hire me to do the centerpieces for their spring retreat. It is held at the DesMoines Gof and Country Club. I am excited but have no idea what I am going to do. I guess I will pray and sleep on it and see what comes. (Right Maria)

I am enjoying looking at my garden catalogs and flower magazines. It will have to do for now. Ughhhh. I just hear the news and we area expecting another snowstorm on Monday. Blaaaaaackkkkkkk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home