Friday, July 06, 2007

Confession

I have a confession to make. I love magazines. I don't really understand why but I really enjoy them. So much variety in a small space. I had two subscriptions last year to two magazines that I really enjoy. But I got so frustrated that I would go to the store and the magazines that I subscribed to were in the stores before I got my'n in the mail. I wanted to look at those so bad that I was tempted to buy them right there. What does this tell me about myself, I like instant gratification. I know this is true. There are two many other observations to back this up. But, back to the magazines. The other day I was in the library in our town and was so happy to find the new magazine section that they have. See this is a reasonably new library and the old one didn't have any magazines to speak of so when I saw this one I got excited and it is in the area wher they have great chairs and a fireplace. How fantastic.

Where is the summer going? Already it is July and the 4th is past. I do love the summer. I don't care for the heat all the time but I really like the warmth and the sunshine. I enjoy watching the things in my garden grow and I like to sit outside in the evenings and drink tea and talk with the guiet of the country. The fresh air. But the other day I paniced thinking that it is going so quickly.

I have projects this summer. My basement and some more organizing. I need a work room in the basement. I have some weddings this summer that I am doing flowers for and I am hoping for some holiday work so I need a space to set up and not have to tear down. So I can organize all of my things. Especially for the holiday work.

So since that is what I said I need to be doing I had better get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home