Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Well the holidays are over. On Christmas Eve the kids all spent the night again. Layne, Sara and the girls. Alex and Mariah. We watched as Larry did his Christmas magic where he arranges all the gifts with the largest in the back down to the smallest ones in the front. Then we watched a movie.

On Christmas morning when we woke up I started the breakfast casserole, coffee and juice. Larry read the christmas story and we started opening gifts. Kinzie was so excited about everything that goes with Christmas morning. She likes to help pass out the gifts as well as open them.
My Mom came out in the morning with her homeade bubble ring. YUM!!!!!!!!!

We had a late lunch which I really think turned out to be more of a early dinner and my sis Deb came out for awhile.
That night we crashed and Larry woke up with the flu. Yuk.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Years was spent with grandkids and good friends. Who could ask for more than that. Then New Years Day was spent with the flu for me. Double Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Edgcombs told us that they write down goals each year and talk about them. They try to read them everyday. I like that. It had never occured to me to do that. Good idea.

This blog is named 4t7 because at the time I was staring down the coming birthday turning fourty-seven years old. Now in 3 days I will be 49. Wow it kind of catches in my throat. But I have always said that my 50's would be fabulous and I am sitcking to that.

I am looking forword to the coming year. I have a feeling of excitment about it. I have projects that I am working on that to this point have had an impact on me spiritually and I feel it is just the tip of the iceberg. I am excited about building my buisness and seeing what God has for me in that area. I really want to be stronger physically. I don't feel very strong and I don't think that I can do the things that God has for me to do if I am not stronger.

Well I hope your Christmas and New Years were enjoyed by all and you have many exciting plans for the year 2008 and that God is the one who has given you the plan. Only then will it be successful and fulfilling.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Alex McGinnis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALEX AND MARIAH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home