Friday, February 24, 2006

THE BIRDS ARE SINGING

Today makes three days in a row that have gotten up and taken Duke outside and heard the birds singing outside. Three days in a row people! And it is pretty light outside and staying light longer. I love the sunshine. It makes me feel happy.
Wednesday we didn’t do much. I did go and get my hair cut at Mary’s. It was so good to see her. She and I spent some time getting caught up with each other. That is always fun to do with her. She makes me laugh. She always has.
Wednesday night was church. I share and encouraage people before praise and worship starts. Well Wednesday night was a bomb. I knew what was in my heart but it didn’t get out. You can feel when its working and when it’s a bomb. Wednesday was a bomb. Pastor started a teaching series last week on the Holy Spirit. He continued it this week. After church I told him that it was great. What an awesome reminder this has been for me. I have neglected the powerful gift that I was given in the Holy Spirit. All during the service I could feel my spirit just churning and jumping. It was like life was being breathed into me again and life is good. After the service Pastor had some elders come up and be ready to pray with people it they wanted. Mark was standing in front of me praying in the spirit. I could hear him and it was like we were spurring each other on. Lately, I have found myself holding back in church when it comes to praying in the spirit. Not purposfully. I didn’t realize it totally. It is like I knew something was not right or was missing, almost like I saw it with my peripheral vision but not right in front of me. So I didn’t address it.

(ONE MOMENT PLEASE A MATH PROBLEM HAS COME UP THAT NEEDS MY ATTENTION)
But Wednesday night I started seeing it and now I am focused again and excited. I don’t know exactly what I am excited about. I just know I am excited.
Yesterday was a very prouductive school day. I checked work and looked at schedules again to make sure we are ok. So far so good. In the afternoon we went to the Adel library. Adel has a brand new library and it is awesome. It is a wonderful asset for the town of Adel. They have a large inspirational section with lots of really good Christian fiction. The childrens section has a under sea wall mural on it. The painting is beautiful. I love to look at it. They have a boat in the childrens room also that kinzie likes to sit in and read books. She loves books. I hope she loves to read when she is older.
Today I want to take advantage of the great warm weather and go for a walk or something. My knee really hurt last night but I want to get out and move around so I am going to give it a try.
Tonight or tommorrow I would like to run to town to do some errands and then tommorrow night we have a meeting at church.
Have a great weekend,
B

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

We were driving to church Wed night and caught a beautiful sunset and were talking about longer days. YEAH!!! I can't wait for spring and warmer weather.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Angelina said...

B-I catch your blog when I can. It's so good to read what you write, because it's almost as though I'm still in constant contact with you. I miss you and Larry so much!! And life is so good, isn't it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home