Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Please pass me the kleenex

Sorry that I haven't posted very much this week. On Sunday night I started to come down with a cold and by Monday it was in full bloom. This was a humdinger of a cold but today I am feeling a little better and I think I am on my way to recovery. I
really hate colds. But thinking about that I would rather have a cold than the stomach flu. Anything but the stomach flu. Tonight is church. I really would not want to miss church tonight as Pastor is continuing his series on the Holy Spirit. I am looking forward to that and I usually feel better after I have gone to church.
tomorrow is going to be a busy day with my Moms award breakfast and Conner's eye appointment. We are going to a funeral visitation tomorrow night. But on Friday I will be posting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home