Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday, Thursday,Thursday

I haven’t posted for awhile. I just couldn’t get past Wednesday night and preaching at church. Too much on my mind. To many thought running through there.

Right now there is a thunderstorm going on outside. I kind of enjoy thunderstorms. The rumbling of the thunder and the sound of the rain hitting the windows. Even the gray skies aren’t to bad today. I even opened up the window in the kitchen for awhile and let the smell of the fresh air go through the living room. It was great.

I planted a bleeding heart plant today in one of my flower beds. I love Vicki’s and couldn’t resist this one when I saw it. I put it right in front of the living room window so I can see it. Right next to my bright pink tulips. Can’t wait to see them. This rain should be great for them.

I walked again this morning. Two miles again. It was a little easier today. I made sure that I stretched my legs more today than yesterday. It made a big difference.
Over the weekend I bought an ipod nano. I walked with it yesterday and today. I really like to listen to Jamie Smith, Lincoln Brewster and Desperation while I walk but towards the end of the walk I like to turn off the music and listen to the silence. We live in the country and there is no noice when I am walking. Just the sound of the birds and an occasional horse. Today the birds were going crazy and the smell of the fresh air was fabulous. Loved it!

Tonight Alex and Mariah are going to be here for dinner and then we are going to watch Pride and Prejudice. I have wanted to see it but I told Mariah that I would wait to watch it with her and Alex. Alex requested that I make some chili sometime while he is home so that is what we are having along with cornbread and brocoli, cauliflower salad and brownies. I think I might give the honey in the chili suggestion that Jeremy had a try.

Tommorrow Larry and I are going to the Phillips, Craig and Dean concert at First Federated. I am looking forword to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home