Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Beautiful Foot

Yesterday I got to do the coolest thing. Sara let me go with her to her baby doctor’s appointment. She has an ultrasound everytime she goes now and yesterday they told her they were going to do a 3-D ultrasound also. How cool is that. They never had those when I was having the boys. So we went and they tried.
But noooooooo. Those two girls would not show us their faces. At one point we were able to see an eye and 3/4 a some lips. I felt bad because Sara said that she couldn’t see it later when we were in the car. I could have showed her. But they were able to get a picture of a foot. It was cool because in a regular ultrasound you can only see the bones but in 3-D you see diminsion, (dah!) So Kenzie and Sara each got a picture of a foot.
I must say that it is one of the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen. It was fun and so cool. Both of the baby’s heads were together. They were lying beside each other but with their faces down. We did see a knee and leg. So small. So cool. Thank you Sara!

I must admit that while Sara was having the rest of her exam and Kinzie and I were waiting for her I looked around and said“Thank you Jesus that I am just visiting”
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.

Just visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home